COVID-19 information and instructions:
- During the exercise, the recommendations of the NIJZ on maintaining a minimum interpersonal distance throughout the exercise (at least 2 metres, except between members of the same household), proper mask wearing, hand hygiene and cough hygiene should be followed.
- Only come cycling if you are completely healthy, without the following symptoms and signs: fever, blocked nose/nasal passage, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, headache, muscle pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting, change in sense of smell and/or taste, unusual fatigue, conjunctivitis both mild and severe.
- Use only your own bicycle throughout the tour and do not touch other participants' bicycles (except those of members of the same household). Wash your hands thoroughly when you get home.
- Drink only from your own bidon/bag. Eat only your own energy bars or other snacks.
- Keep a protective mask and disinfectant in your rucksack to use in case an emergency (e.g. assistance) requires you to get closer than the recommended distance to another person who is not a member of the household.
- Your cycling guide is healthy, has a certificate of having been diagnosed with covid-19.